[OM] The Survey

Subject: [OM] The Survey
From: "Josh Lohuis" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:22:31 -0600
Hello All,

  I just had an idea!  There are currently 249 people subscribed to this
list.  How much OM stuff do we actually have?  I for one, would like to
know.  I've created a spread sheet for this express purpose.  So, send a
list of all the bodies and lenses you own to me at zuiko@xxxxxxxxxx.  Use
SURVEY in your subject line, and write your E-mail address at the top of
your message (to ease the process).  I don't know how long it will take to
compile all this, but if it's not to hard I may start to add the
accessories.  If time will allow, after I get everything straight I'll type
in some formulas and see how much its all worth.  I would really appreciate
your co-operation in this venture.  You don't have to participate if you
don't want to (obviously) but it would be fun!!  If you don't want me know
exactly which lenses and bodies you have just send the total number of both
(it would be better to see exactly how much of each thing we all have
though).  Take this as a chance to brag without insulting anybody.  I'll
post the result when finished.  If you have more than one E-mail addresses
let me know so that I can take one (or more) of the spread sheet.  Digest
users:  simple follow the instructions and I'll add your address to the
spread sheet.

This should be fun!

JOSH LOHUIS