Re: [OM] OT- UPS on Sunday? THANKS !

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- UPS on Sunday? THANKS !
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:57:42 -0800
UPS tracking is less impressive than the airlines. I logged onto Yahoo Travel to check the arrival time for my girlfriend's flight from NY before leaving home. I got a little map of No. Am. with flight path and little 'plane icon showing it's real time location. It also gave altitude, airspeed and an arrival time different than schedule and accurate 3 hours later!

Moose

adi wrote:

Thanks for all the responses regarding UPS delivery on Sunday! They were
very helpful.

Now I am aware of the fact that I can track where the package is on its
route to me. Amazing! New things we learn everyday!

Thank you again to all who responded !