Re: [OM] OM-1 meter problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 meter problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:55:08 -0500
Meter coil could be open or meter ground loose.  If it is the type of
movement mounted in a plastic housing, tighten the screw at the edge of the
housing at the back of the camera.  If there is a thin metal strap running
from the back edge of the metal meter (old style) tighten the screw over
each end of the strap.  Don't tighten the screw going through the brass
meter shell too much as it goes into plastic and it is becoming more common
for the plastic to crack or crumble into dust.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121