Re: [OM] 25 Best Cameras of all time ?

Subject: Re: [OM] 25 Best Cameras of all time ?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 19:19:00 -0500
At 09:53 3/15/02, wavegirl wrote:
One of the better authors of photography books Lee Frost, favours Olys,
especially the 4Ti. In the A-Z of Creative Photography around half the
example photos are Olys. He also uses a Nikon (can't remember which one) and
Pentax and Fuji med. format. He seems to favour the Ti. So, as others
stated, what the "best" cameras are is a highly subjective topic. I wouldn't
give it much notice.

Most of these "lists" are someone's personal preferences, as equally influence by personal biases (weighting of criteria) and type of photography performed with them by the author as they are by any (if any is offered) objective data. I take them with a "grain of salt." If my cameras and lenses work well for me in achieving with excellence what I have envisioned for my photographs, then they're my "Best Cameras of All Time" list. Whether or not they're on someone else's list doesn't much matter.

-- John