Re: [OM] The Survey II

Subject: Re: [OM] The Survey II
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 08:52:09 -0600
This would seem to be especially true of the longer zooms and the telephoto-ish macro lenses.

Joel W.

At 10:07 PM 3/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:
I'll bet a lot of list members use non Zuiko lenses for a lot of picture taking. A survey that includes only Zuikos may give a very misleading picture of the 'lens to body' ratio and of what members are actually using to take pictures.

Moose

Josh Lohuis wrote:

Hi All,

 Some things I forgot to mention.  I'm not going to tabulate accessories or
non Oly stuff.  Just bodies and Zuiko's will be included.