Re: [OM] The Survey III

Subject: Re: [OM] The Survey III
From: Ed Senior <newshawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:04:38 -0500
You clearly stated in your original messages (well, at least I thought it was clear) that you were starting with Olympus bodies and lenses and that, depending on the volume of replies and the time needed to compile the results, you would expand to other Olympus accessories. I have an idea. Perhaps you can do it in groups... like Olympus did in designing the OM system originally. You could follow their groupings to control the amount of information you receive at any one time. Then you could include non-Olympus lenses and accessories by group.

As for anonymity, you allowed for that in your second message, as well as allowing for people to "opt out" without feeling left out of the group. Therefore, as far as I am concerned, I'm not offended by any of what you've done.

Ed Senior

Josh Lohuis wrote:

I don't mean to offend anyone.  You can remain anonymous.  Would it be
better if I included major accessories such as flashes and drives, and
off-brand lenses.  It would get really large really quick, but if its less
offensive I'll do it.