[OM] Slow Day Sale

Subject: [OM] Slow Day Sale
From: "William Latham" <artsword@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:03:06 -0800
Hi All

Seems a slow day on the list.  How's this, I'll sell these for what I paid
for them, well actually a little less than that, just to make it
interesting:

Tokina 28-85/constant 4 zoom, Glass excellent, no scratches, fungi, etc.,
cosmetics excellent, just very slight bright marks on the aperture and zoom
rings...$65.00, Oh yes, it's an Ag nose. (I'll throw in a Chinar Can*n AE 1
135/2.8 with a sticky aperture and slipping focus ring for free.. it too is
in excellent cosmetic/glass, etc)... It'd make a heck of a loupe.

OM 10 with 50/1.8 "Japan, MC" designator. Both excellent ( some bright marks
on the bottom cover...it's metal (!?) and some dust (?) in vf) everything
works, photo copy of owner's manual - $59.00. Both items, you select and pay
shipping costs.

Bill Latham