RE: [OM] Saturday Outing

Subject: RE: [OM] Saturday Outing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 22:07:50 -0800 (PST)
Oh, I forgot to mention the really funny part.

Were bouncing down this rutted path when I hear Allison say
"Look Mommy, we're helping Daddy."  I turned around to see the
girls cleaning my brand new 72mm polorizer with wet-wipes.  They
had just finished eating and Karen had given them wet-wipes to
clean up.  Well, they had washed the greasy chicken nuggets off
their hands and faces and then proceeded to wipe the deep-fry
grease all over my camera lens.

I couldn't be upset with them.  After all I asked her to kinda
hold the camera while I was driving and I didn't have a 72mm
lens cap.  They've grown up watching me clean the lenses with
lens-tissue which they thought was just like their wet-wipes.

Try explaining to pre-schoolers why their tissues weren't good
enough for your lenses.  I took out my lens-tissue and tried to
remove as much smeared gunk off of the filter as possible.
Figured that as long as I didn't stop-down too much I should be
OK.  Wouldn't suprise me to find a french fry or two in the
camera bag.

I "punished" them with a big hug and a kiss.

AG-Greasy-Schnozz