RE: [OM] Saturday Outing

Subject: RE: [OM] Saturday Outing
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 02:20:28 -0500
What I originally visualized for the upcoming TOPE was dashed by complete lack of typical winter weather here since the window opened for it. Indeed, the the entire winter failed to produce the weather needed for it. Finally realized it wasn't going to happen this year and it would have to wait until next year. In the doldrums of contemplating what to do, another idea visualized that made use of the weather we did have.

Lesson (re)learned:
If one cannot make the weather for the visualized photograph, let the weather make the visualization for the photograph.

Guess it has been a little better here over the past couple of weeks. Spring cometh soon. I just noticed the tulips pushing up through the ground today. Their distinctive leaves are about two to three inches tall.

I would bet that snow doesn't stay on the ground very long though.

-- John