Re: [OM] Any "O'Lympus" Stories from St Patrick's Day?

Subject: Re: [OM] Any "O'Lympus" Stories from St Patrick's Day?
From: "Ron Ashford" <Ron.Ashford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:19:04 +1200
Hi Zuikos

I anybody else getting part messages address from:
owner-olympus-[your e-mail address]@zuiko.sls.bc.ca

Beginning about a week ago the mail from the list started coming addressed this
way and most of the copy it is mixed up or just portions. If there is a fault,
is it something I can fix or something at the server-end?

Ron