Re: [OM] Motor drive and winder questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Motor drive and winder questions
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:30:52 -0500
At 00:05 3/18/02, you wrote:
Hello all,

Does anyone know if the batteries in either the motordrive or the winder will power the OM-4? In other words if they did, could I take the batteries of the OM-4 body and run it off the juice in the motordrive?
I don't have either and would buy one if this were true.

Mike

Mike,
Neither the Winder 1 nor the Winder 2 will power the camera. The "AA" cells in the winders only power the winder.

-- John