Re: [OM] 180/2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:20:08 +0000
The serial number thing is mentioned on this page:

http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/14xa.htm

Walt Wayman posted a while back that with his examples of 180/2.8
pre-200,000 and 1.4X, there was some minor mechanical interference at
infinity focus, although the eSIF mentions optical design.  Seems
there's no glass-on-glass collisions or anything like that, though.

Roger