Re: [OM] new family member

Subject: Re: [OM] new family member
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:57:56 +0100 (CET)
On Sun, 17 Mar 2002, Chris Waigl wrote:

> Le Sat, 16 Mar 2002 17:28:21 -0800 (PST), AG Schnozz
> <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> écrivit:

> >> Okie, now you've got me upset and jealous at the same time.
> >> The 100/2.8 is
> >> a nice lens
> >
> >I take exception to that too.  I'll take that "nobody loves me
> >100/2.8" and despised OM-2S off anybody's hands.
>
> Good gracious, what have I done?! I really like the lens
> and just wanted to express my bad conscience about giving
> it so little attention.

Well, we're just here to reenforce that bad conscience, see? ;)

> Ok, deal: I am going to be really busy this week (three
> written exams for a teacher's certificate),

Best of luck - what'll you be trying to teach ;)

> but next
> weekend, I'm going to take it to an outing. If I then
> feel that it still ought to get a new home, I'll offer
> it on this list first. OK?

Hmm....seems fair ;)

How many "Ile de France'ians" are we on the list, btw? Is it time for a
paris-based list-gathering?

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering