Re: [OM] The Survey

Subject: Re: [OM] The Survey
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:20:15 -0500
At 20:22 3/18/02, Richard F. Man wrote:

I didn't and not planning to participate, but OH MY GODS,

you guys DO NEED HELP. Average 5 bodies and 10 lens!!!????!!

WOW.

Average of 4 bodies and 11 lenses each is a little more accurate, but it doesn't affect my observation . . . which is the same as yours!

Hmmm, better count bodies and lenses here as it's been a while; lessee . . .
["Final Jeopardy" tune playing]
Ummmmm, reevaluated my position on this. They may need a little help, but not very much.

-- John