Re: [OM]Zukio 180 F2

Subject: Re: [OM]Zukio 180 F2
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:36:37 -0600
As I said, that's very unusual.  Perhaps there are dimples in the cam
from some impact?  That's much more likely to happen in an IS-1/2/3 or
Superzoom 300/330 type camera though, but I guess it could happen here.
Or maybe some of the screws to the floating element frames are loose, so
that they don't travel within the barrel smoothly, or the barrel is
slightly out of round and scraping.  It's a challenge, that's for
sure....