Re: [OM] Re:Interesting Modification

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:Interesting Modification
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:54:07 +0100
Yo,

on Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:18:36 -0800, Jonathan tan wrote:

>Very interesting.Do I read it wrong?Modification to the contax AX body mount
>instead of the zuiko lens mount?

He modifies the AX body so that it will then take Zuiko lenses. Of
course, this also means that you will no longer be able to use lenses
intended for the original Contax mount.

>Can you please give us more info on it?

So far that's all I know. He was going to mail me the details of the
photo show in Houten where he's going to present it, but I haven't
received his message yet.
For more info on his modification you might want to contact him
directly. His email is om-doktor@xxxxxx. His regular address is Kamera
Logistik, Frank Timmann, Lohbruegger Weg 22, D-21031 Hamburg, Germany.
Phone no.: (+49) 40-72410686, fax (+49) 40-72410687.

He is, in my experience, not always working fast, but well and at
extremely reasonable prices.

>Hopes it doesn't trouble you too much.Thanks in advance.

No problem. Sorry I can't tell you more right now.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart