[OM] FS Olympus bellows & Zuiko lenses

Subject: [OM] FS Olympus bellows & Zuiko lenses
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:17:51 -0800
Yes folks, after looking at my survey list, and the stuff I don't use
nearly enough, I have decided to sell of some of my Zuikos and other
goodies. All of the goods come with a 14 day satisfaction guarantee.
Payment can be in the form of Checks, Paypal, VISA, MC, AMEX, or
Discover. I am more than happy to sell to list members outside of the
US. Prices do not include shipping costs.

Olympus metal hood fo 35 f/2        Like new with
box                                                $20.00

Stroboframe 'flipflash' flash bracket like
new                                                               $25.00

135 f/4.5                    399XXX     Like new with no signs of use.
Includes orginal
                                                     box and 'manual'
sheet.                                        $100.00

200 f/5                      122XXX      Very minor brassing on
aperature control
                                                     othewrwise LN,
Includes front and rear caps.           $125

300 f/4.5 Silvernose   110XXX     Moderate brassing on aperature ring,
marks on
                                                     hood some dust
inside lens. Includes Front
                                                     Olympus metal cap,
orginal rear cap, case
                                                     & tripod
ring.                                                      $300.00

80 f/4 Auto Macro       112XXX    Very minor brassing on aperature ring
                                                      otherwise like
new. Includes orginal caps.           $325.00

Olympus Auto Bellows                        Brassing on focusing rail.
Bellows in
W/slide copier &                                 excellent condition.
Includes manuals for
double cable release.                            both the bellows and
slide copier.                 $200.00