Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 180mm F2 for sale on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 180mm F2 for sale on Ebay
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:46:07 +0000
Cc: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last time you posted a link to one of your e-bay auctions, it was
pointed out to you that that goes strongly against list etiquette.
People offer items for sale to the list or they don't mention them at
all.  Advertising of e-bay auctions is not acceptable.

As far as I can tell, you've posted to the list three times, each time
with either a link to an e-bay auction or a florid and over-hyped
description of a lens for sale.  You have not yet introduced yourself;
this is also a considerable breach of list etiquette.

This is a community of Olympus fans, not an advertising hoarding.
Please, introduce yourself, chat, give and take knowledge about the OM
system.  If you don't want to do that, this list is not the place for
you.

Roger