RE: [OM] plain text???

Subject: RE: [OM] plain text???
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:49:17 -0700
>Outlook on Xp.  Beleive it or not, I have had tech support over to
>make sure I can check off the boxes correctly <bg> and everything \
>is set for plain text, no rich text or html.  Any other ideas?

 Outlook, or Outlook Express? Assuming it's Outlook, you should be able to
select 'plain text' from the format menu and it'll go to plain text. (the
font may then switch to a non-proportional one, depending on your setup).

 You've also made sure that Tools|Options|Mail Format has 'plain text'
selected, presumably? I guess you must have done by now..

 Also, check you don't have 'always send in rich-text format' selected for
the om-list entry in your addressbook (if you have one).

 -- dan