OT: [OM] plain text???

Subject: OT: [OM] plain text???
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:58:58 -0700
> It is outlook and plain text is selected everywhere.  Can my mail server
> be screwing it up?

 I guess it must be, if it's not the client.. If you're _really_ curious, I
could write a little app that hooks to the server with ExMAPI and sends
mail, then we could see what that does, I guess.

 If your mail starts off with (Plain Text) in the title, and somehow turns
into HTML on the way, it's probably _got_ to be the server. Does this happen
if you mail other people?

 Actually, we should probably take this off-list; if you reply to me rather
than the list, I'll see what happens with that mail and we can start to try
and narrow things down.

 -- dan