[OM] I'm not a scoundrel...really ;~)

Subject: [OM] I'm not a scoundrel...really ;~)
From: Robert Bullivant <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 16:05:44 -0600
Skip,

Thanks for the message.

And please let me assure you and everyone on the list who has expressed
concerns, I'll be good and not do this again.....really!

My intentions were not to cause a ruckus, get everyone upset, or to be viewed as
a scoundrel.  I thought this was of genuine interest.  In fact after the first
post of "for sale" to the list I had several list members specifically request
they be informed if I listed it on Ebay.  So it seams the majority of those on
the list dont wish this. O.K. no problem. Call of the dogs, no more troubles
form me ok?

In terms of other contributions to the list, I'd love to, just have not found
the opportunity yet to offer intelligent input, and have not had any questions
needing answering.

Rob
(The Scoundrel Olympus shooter)

~~~~~~~~~