Re: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List - Not Me !

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: Keep eBay Off List - Not Me !
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:09:43 EST
I think Rand E. put it well. While I can sympathize with members who may own
every OM item they'll ever want or need, and who may never look again for
another piece of the OM pie, and they don't want to see a posting directing
us toward an auction, I thought we had settled this question before by saying
no alerts to one's own auction, and none to everyday items at everyday
prices, but just keep it to the more rare, unusual, or funny ones. As long as
the subject line clearly states if you open this message you will be directed
toward an auction, or for sale post, I see no problem, as one is free to skip
over that "offending" post. But, I too don't want it to get out of hand,
either. I am perfectly capable of cruising evilBay on my own, thank you.

George S.