[OM] List freedoms.

Subject: [OM] List freedoms.
From: Robert Bullivant <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 18:07:33 -0600
Dear supporters of the occasional Ebay pointer....

Thanks for being the voice of reason.

I agree that what if this helped some loyal enthusiast find a rare item....jeez
the other things you talk abou on this list that are unrelated in ANY way.  I
too dont want some obnoxious geek spaming the list every other digest with this
for sale, but all this work up over a few posts ?

Try this:

Go to your local water hole and make a rule that its ok to talk about this that
and whatever, but dont ever talk about xyz.
You'll be in need of a new pub soon my friend.

Take your Geritol.  Get off the toilet before you fall in. Open your eyes and
ears. Let freedom of speach have its place.

I rest my case.