[OM] Current Survey

Subject: [OM] Current Survey
From: Chris Linek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:38:19 -0800
Ok, wasn't going to mix in but here's my meagre list of genuine OM gear

OM10q all black with databack
OM2sp all black with the winder socket cap. Currently wearing the Winder2
OM1n MD all black with Shoe4 and winder socket cap :o) currently having a test roll put through.
Bought in that order.

35 2.8 bought same place as the OM1n, though different occasion
50 1.8  came with OM10

BG1
Winder2
T20
T32

Geez, how pathetic is that...    I want MORE

WISHLIST:
Next body wants to be a 4Ti
I want that 250 Film Back 1 and the databack 1 that comes included.
I want a BG2 and a couple QA310's for it and my BG1
a couple more winder2's
16mm fisheye
21mm widey

When I finally get a job earning sOMe real MOney I'm gonna be getting some stuff.

Chris in Oz