Re: [OM] OM-2sp with minro issues

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2sp with minro issues
From: Henrik Dahl <hdahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:27:23 +0100
Jon

I once had a 2SP that started behaving exactly like that. The person who
stole it is probably still experiencing the same problem. I *think* this may
have to do with the exp comp dial being dirty or in other ways getting bad
contact. If so it should be easily fixable.
It's probably more of a disturbing than a "fatal" problem

Henrik Dahl