Re: [OM] OM 3 Ugly but alive.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 3 Ugly but alive.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:48:07 -0500
Look through the shutter (held about 12" from your face) at a light tv
screen as you fire the shutter, you should see a diagonal bar about 1/8"
wide.  That atleast tells you that the shutter is opening and it is a high
speed.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121