[OM] Re: Survey

Subject: [OM] Re: Survey
From: "Dave Dougherty" <davdou@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:08:57 -0800
Well I got it all out and looked.  I am not gonna list all of the little
bits and pieces, but the bodies and lenses and major stuff are as follows:

OM-4t Champagne
OM-2  Chrome
OM-1  Chrome  Morgan Sparks Leather and 1.5v    conversion
35 SP Black
28/2.8 MC
35/2 MC
50/1.4 SC
50/3.5 Macro MC
85/2 MC
100/2.8 Silver Nose
300/4.5 SC
28-48/4  (On it's way from Tom Scales)
35-70/3.6
75-150/4
75-205/3.8 Vivitar MC
F-280 Flash
Winder 1

I have never ready cases for all bodies, the Olympus Large Case, Medium Case
and cases for several of the lenses.

The two older OMs have been CLA'd and function as new.  The OM-1 I have
discussed before; it's my bow to AG-Schnozz and things that are retro-chic.

I can quit anytime I want to.

Dave Dougherty