Re: [OM] TTL Autoconnector 4 bulk purchase

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Autoconnector 4 bulk purchase
From: "Bernd Moeller" <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:30:11 +0100
Hi Jim,

> I think you'd have several eager and willing purchasers of #4s on the list.
> I know I'd be amongst them.  have you thought about making a 'bulk' purchase
> and then passing them along (with a suitable finder's fee, of course) on to
> the list???

What a brilliant idea! I'll ask how many they have left and for which price
they would part with them. All you in need af a #4 TTL autoconnector please sen
me a mail off list. I will then record the order of incoming mail and let you
know about the price and shipping conditions.

I am only afraid that we hereby exploit one of the few motherloads for ever.
But hell, let's try this.

So, anyone needing a #4, please drop me a mail. There must be at least 4 or 5
of them at that shop.

Bernd