Re: [OM] Q-4DR Light Quality Modulator

Subject: Re: [OM] Q-4DR Light Quality Modulator
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:45:45 -0500
Somewhat surprisingly, I have had a couple of off-list e-mails
inquiring about the modulator.  I thought this was common
knowledge, but to forestall further inquiries, I will explain for
the group in general.

The Q-4DR Light Quality Modulator was produced at the super-secret
Tennessee factory and was one of a number of accessories
collectively known as the "Chattanooga Olympus Works Photographic
Improvement Equipment System" (COWPIES).  I obtained mine in a
deluxe kit, along with the crank-operated Fluffy White Cloud
Projector and the nuclear-powered Power Line Eliminator.  These
last two items I intend to offer for sale on eBay in the next week
or two, so you might want to watch for them.  There will be a
modest reserve.

Walt Wayman