Re: [OM] 180/2.8 test shot

Subject: Re: [OM] 180/2.8 test shot
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:19:15 -0800
At 03:14 PM 3/20/2002 +0100, you wrote:
Yo,

on Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:23:33 -0800, Richard F. Man wrote:

>My eyes hurt when I look at this :-) but may be yours will do better:
>http://www.dragonsgate.net/richard/images/kumite.jpg

Looks like Shotokan to me. As stiff as this style is, they're still
moving fast, and your photo conveys the dynamics of the motion _very_
nicely. Excellent shot!

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

Good call. The one on the right is Shotokan guy, the one on the left is Shrin-Ryu. I wouldn't necessarily call them stiff though, especially not at high level.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]