RE: [OM] Current Survey

Subject: RE: [OM] Current Survey
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:41:17 +1100
A poor cousin to many of you folk, I have:

OM40/PC - I do not use it, as the battery-hunger drives me nuts
          Actually, I store whichever of the lenses below is not
          currently in use on it, as I have no rear lens caps

OM1 - My "new" SLR, and in which I've recently discovered light
      leaks, which means I'll be getting the foam fixed (and the
      meter looked at too) sometime very soon. Naturally, this
      was discovered two days before leaving on a Bali holiday

50 1.4

35 2.8

That's all - the rest is "wonderbrick", though it's the OM I'm
looking for a 135 2.8 for.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz