[OM] FW: MD-2 (Stephen Scharf)

Subject: [OM] FW: MD-2 (Stephen Scharf)
From: "Paul Kraig" <PaulKraig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:50:49 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kraig [mailto:PaulKraig@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2002 9:40 PM
To: Stephen Scharf
Subject: RE: MD-2 (Stephen Scharf)

I certainly would prefer to sell privately and will holler at you on the
list when I figure on what would be an honest "I'm happy/your happy" price.
As you seen by my intro that I have just divested myself of a bunch of
equipment - and got took on most of it, I am really not prepared to give it
a think at this time.  Soon though, very soon.  Maybe trade for my new list
of much more modest "needs"?
Regards,
Paul Kraig

Now known as a Fellow list member.