[OM] Re: New Indy car Pix and other photos in pbase galleries

Subject: [OM] Re: New Indy car Pix and other photos in pbase galleries
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 00:34:06 -0800
Hey Zuiks and Zuikettes,
With all the recent and pleasant talk of motorsports here recently, I thought the motorheads on the list (I know you're out there) would be interested to hear that I finally uploaded the rest of the Indy car stuff from the CART Sneak Preview last month onto pbase. Look at the CART Practice, 2002-Pt.2 under the Automobile Racing gallery to see them if you're interested in taking a look.

I've also expanded and enhanced my pbase gallery overall, and now there is some other OM (and other) photography there. The Motorcycles/Motorcycle Racing gallery contains a no. of motorcycle racing related photos I took at the World Superbike races last year in the hot pits, all taken with the OM-1. The Fine Art/Landscapes/Travel gallery contains some images taken with my OM-1's and the digital Olympus (as well as with the T-4...blasphemy!). This OM gallery is very much a work in progress, and will expand as I get more slides scanned and uploaded.

The galleries are here:
http://www.pbase.com/pumacat/auto_racing
http://www.pbase.com/pumacat/motorcycles
http://www.pbase.com/pumacat/fine_art_photography