[OM] Equipment

Subject: [OM] Equipment
From: "Ralf Loi" <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:35:24 +0100
I sent my list to Josh direct, but seeing how everyone else is bragging I
might as well too.

OM-1n with hot shoe 4 and eyecup 1 - My first slr camera, bought new in
1980. Everything else was bought used, except few accessories.
OM-4 with eyecup 1 - I changed the original 1-13 screen with a new 2-13
screen.
OM-10 - Almost dead (oily magnet problem).
OM-20 - My wife's camera.

21/3.5 SC with hood
28/2 MC with hood
35/2.8 MC
50/1.8 MC
50/1.8 MIJ with hood - For who is interested, the mij has a serial of
35xxxxx, and the mc has a serial of 33xxxxx. They are almost identical,
except one reflection (of the 10 they exibit) that is slighty different. I
don't remember exactly now but I think one is white and the other light
yellow, or something like that.
50/3.5 MC
85/2 MC
135/2.8 MC
300/4.5 SC
35-70/3.6 MC with hood
35-70/3.5-4.5 MC - My wife's lens

T18
T32
BG 2 with cords
Winder 2
Some spare caps

I use everything, some obviously more than other. For example the 35 and
the 85 are newcomer, so I didn't have the chance to use they much; the
winder and the bg were bought explicitely for my sister wedding, and after
that I didn't use they much.

Ralf Loi