[OM] Problem with ASA dial on OM1n

Subject: [OM] Problem with ASA dial on OM1n
From: "Enrique Cabrera Rochera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 11:36:04 +0001
Fellow zuiks:

The round plate with the ASA numbers on my OM1 was loose
(apparently it was originally glued, plus held by the external ring which
screws around), so now there is no way to knowing which ASA the
camera is set on... or is there?

I have tried to identify it by comparing the meter readings to the ones
of my OM 2s both with a 50mm 1.8. Any better ideas? Furthermore...
what would you suggest to stick the plate back in place?

Thanks

Enrique Cabrera Jr.
Industrial Eng., MSc, PhD
Fluid Mechanics Group - Institute for Water Technology
Politechnic University of Valencia (Spain)

http://www.gmf.upv.es
Tel: +34 96 3877611
Fax: +34 96 3877619