Re: [OM] Introduction / Survey / E-20N question

Subject: Re: [OM] Introduction / Survey / E-20N question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:56:17 -0500
What I should have said more clearly that there would be a chance that
Olympus would not honor the 1 year warranty.  They would fix it, but it
would cost.  They do not convert PAL cameras to NTSC.   That price is so far
below cost maybe it is vapor or stolen. New camera boxes are not "sealed" so
while it may be in a box,  it would have had to be handled  nicely to stay
looking new.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121