Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?

Subject: Re: [OM] A completely different eBay question -- mention the OM list?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:23:46 -0800
I have never thought about doing that. I have reccomended the list to
some of the winners of my Olympus eBay auctions though. It sounds like a
good idea to me, I think that building this community is a good idea,
especially now that Olympus has discontinued the OM line.

Jim Couch

Joshua Putnam wrote:

> There's been plenty of discussion of keeping eBay off the list,
> but what about mentioning the list on eBay?

SNIP

  If you're interested in Olympus equipment like this, you might