Re: [OM] Not sure whether to post this or not.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Not sure whether to post this or not.....
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:44:15 -0800
In a message dated 3/21/2002 Tom Scales writes:

<< Seems like there are differing opinions on whether to post this.
Most
people already know I have lots of, well, stuff.

I decided just to post the bodies, lenses, motors/winders and flashes
and a
few related items. >>

<snip>

I'm disappointed Tom! I expected that list of gear to be at least a full
digest long ;-) BTW, you really don't have anything wider than a 21 now?
And, where's that E-20??? <g>

Seriously, it is wonderful to see you back here posting to the list, I
missed you. Hope all is well with the new job and multiple moves.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com