RE: [OM] Please post FS, WTB, eBay, and similar messages

Subject: RE: [OM] Please post FS, WTB, eBay, and similar messages
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 23:41:16 -0000
I would fully support the idea of the general theme being expressed in the
subject heading in this way.  The only thing I would add is that we must
ensure that when we hit reply, we actually continue the same topic otherwise
people will miss out on info because of the "out-of-date" subject line (but
this has always been the case !)  Also, can something be done regarding the
subject line that appears when someone replies to a digest message ?  It
gives no indication what the message is about !

Regards,

Jon