Re: Re: [OM] Current Survey - now teachers [OT]

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Current Survey - now teachers [OT]
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:52:31 +0800
I do teach Global Mktg once a week at a local Jesuit graduate business
school. I do it for the satisaction knowing that I share what I know from
experience with other people, and also learning from my students. Like our
OM time, this is a good balancer to the rat race we endure to make a living
daytime (for me this is selling China made shoes to Asia, Europe etc).

I am looking forward to the prospect of joining a distance learning program,
i.e. teaching on the net. That would be interesting, though still not sure
how to get this.