Re: [OM] TOPE Entry file size

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE Entry file size
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:35:15 -0600
The maximum size is 640 pixels along the long side.
Then save it in the best JPEG quality (least compression) you can.
Using sharpen or unsharp mask filters is generally allowed, as is lightening,
darkening, or correcting color balance. Using the clone tool to to add or
subtract people would be frowned upon...

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa