Re: [OM] Re: OM 3 Ugly but alive.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM 3 Ugly but alive.
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 20:52:05 -0800
Nope, all of the single and double digit bodies (including the 4T) have a flash synch speed of 1/60 sec. The Om-707, 101 and OM2000 are the only bodies with higher synch speeds. The highest is the OM2000 at 1/125th. It's also the only one that fully supports regular OM System lenses. It does not, however do TTL flash with the T series flashes or the F280.

Moose

Clemente Colayco wrote:

Oh yes, I just realized that to do fill in at larger aperture openings, its
a higher sync speed for flash that I need, and that only a 4t would do....