[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3237

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3237
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:37:12 -0800

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:54:02 -0800
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Re: New Indy car Pix and other photos in pbase galleries

Nice work Stephen!!! All with an OM-1 no less, that should silence the
disbelievers who thing wunderbricks are the only way to get racing
images. I would much rather look through old Jesse Alexander racing
images captured mostly with Leica rangefinders that the cookie-cutter
stuff I see cranked out from wunderbricks these days. Your results are
unique in a way I can really relate to and enjoy very much. The
motorsports photography world needs more of us "one frame at a time"
types ;-) (Well, maybe not <g>)
Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com

Mike, thanks for the kind words and feedback. Coming from a pro like yourself, that means a lot. FWIW, I loved Jesse Alexander's work, too, as well as Paul-Henri Cahier.

-Stephen
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!