RE: [OM] Equipment

Subject: RE: [OM] Equipment
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:33:22 -0500
I agree completely. The speed of the lens does not effect sharpness. While I have noticed that the zoom lenses I have used are often softer than the primes, but a good quality lens will give good results. I don't own a 75-150 so I wont comment on it, But I do have the 35-70/4 and it performs quite well. I must admit I only use it in bright light though.

Charles