Re: [OM] Is this a Fang?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is this a Fang?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:03:47 EST
I can't speak for the motor drive, since I've only used the Winder 2, but
grab the deal quickly! The camera's fault is simple to get at and fix, it's
in the gears, i believe, right inside the bottom plate. This has been
discussed here before. But even if you had to pay someone $150 to fix and
clean it, a new condition black OM-4T has got to be worth $650- $750, no?

George S.