Re: Re: [OM] Lens element groups

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Lens element groups
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:18:22 -0500
At the Corning Glass Museum, there's an interesting area that shows how
separate elements cause colors to separate.  Cementing elements together
brings the colors together to focus at the same point.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121