[OM] [OT] PayPal

Subject: [OM] [OT] PayPal
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:46:14 -0700
> For premier and business accounts, I don't see a
> change from what it's been for many, many months now. It's
> why I don't take credit/debit cards via PayPal. To do so
> I lose the ability to make free cash transactions also.

 This is how they got me.. I used to be able to accept credit card payments
free, and I assumed that would always be the case. Then one time I got paid
with a credit card, and when I came to try and collect, I noticed that I had
to "upgrade" my account if I wanted the money.

 I suppose I could have rejected the payment and made the buyer start again,
but it didn't seem worth the hassle; on the amounts I'm selling for, it
costs me a dollar or so at the max, so I can live with that.

 -- dan