Re: [OM] Zuiko 100mm varieties

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 100mm varieties
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 16:03:32 -0800 (PST)
As far as I'm concerned there is only one 100mm worthy of using.
 That's the one that is nearest to you when you need it.

Think about it.  If you do mostly car-trunk photography then it
makes sense to lug around the extra bulk, but if you like to
keep a nice tight kit that goes anywhere at any time, you might
want to be a little more size/weight conscience.

I have no gripes with my ancient 100/2.8.

AG-Schnozz