Re: [OM] Desert adventures

Subject: Re: [OM] Desert adventures
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 23:47:03 -0800 (PST)
A slide scanner will do wondrous things with
unreversed transparencies. After inverting it and
setting autolevels, you should come out with usable
images (as long as it wasn't over or underdeveloped.)

Warren

--- Gary Edwards <garyetx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, you always ought to be prepared.
>
> Wednesday at 2 pm I learned that not only would we
> be permitted to
> photograph this week's operational missile test
> shot, we were expected to do
> so by our customer.
<<big snip>>>
> The pictures?  I haven't seen them yet, but I've
> been informed that the lab
> ran the Provia from my OM-4T in their C-41
> processor.
>
> Gary ("it's not rocket science") Edwards

=====
Warren Xato

For where to go when you know when
-PhotoDates-and-Places@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx