Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:52:03 -0400

> At 18:13 3/23/02, Charles wrote:
 >Hi Henry,
 >
 >I must admit, my personal definition of a landscape has become much more
 >loose since I have begun trying to find something nice and scenic in
>southern michigan in march.  hahahha. Its all brown and gray and mud.
 >
 >Charles

I brought up the definition of landscape some time ago, and some seemed to
think the definition could be quite loose, for example, to include a coastal
or seascape. Even that hasn't helped me yet, and is no help to you I'm sure.
I think the time left may see me having to pass on this one. It really does
present an extra challenge for those of us living in this hemisphere.  Maybe
visit a model railroader? Or if one copied a slide within the time
frame........okay, sorry. :-)
Wayne